Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthdays!

This is the time of year for lots of birthdays in our family! August and early September! Love, love, love all the celebrations! We tend to do it up really big for each birthday, usually several days long! We always pick a favorite meal, movie, and sometimes have small or large parties. My sister had two small parties this year and I am planning to have a large game party and also an antique shopping outing! So excited! It's my birthday week! YAY! Started it off yesterday with a triple birthday celebration for my aunt, sister and me! We went out to lunch in an old theater, then did some antique shopping! Very fun day and a wonderful break from studying!

Only two more weeks until my summer break begins! Then I will be going to school full time in the Fall again! I'm loving this history class, but I am still looking forward to my two weeks off! Don't have a lot of plans yet. Just planning to relax mostly.

Love summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment