Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Busy Summer!

Birthdays, long summer walks, a history class, trips to the coast, San Francisco, time with friends and family, and so much more have made this summer so very busy and fun! Summer always goes by too fast for me, but I always treasure it! Particularly here in the Northwest I always love this time of year and look forward to it intensely! I can hardly believe August is half way gone.

I am trying to count my blessings and enjoy fully every day! It makes life so much more joyful! I just got a call from an old friend that made my day today and made me think about my life in California. I miss my friends there and would love to move back someday, but the Lord knows His plan for me and I am trying to trust him instead of wish I was somewhere else. I do appreciate my friends and family in Oregon too and am so grateful for all the people in my life here, in Texas, California, and Oklahoma! Thank you Lord for all the dear friends and family you have placed in my life. I am content!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah -

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying your summer. Being content brings great joy. Discovering it while a young person shows wisdom.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete