Friday, January 20, 2012

Rain, rain, and more rain...

It has been an incredibly stormy last week or so. First it snowed for several days, and then it turned into pouring rain. Now it appears that we have another calm here in the Portland area before another storm. What I am waiting for though is the sun to come out! Unfortunately, it may be a long wait :(.

Things have been so busy that I have not had time until now to post again on my new blog! My sisters 21st birthday is this weekend, so my family and I have been preparing for that. We also have company coming next week, so we've been getting the house ready. Also this is my second week back to school, so that has certainly made me incredibly busy too.

I just wanted to write a quick post saying that I hadn't forgotten about my blog and I will post more when I have more time.

1 comment: