Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year, New Blog!

This is my first attempt at a blog! I've been wanting to start one for a while and thought now was as good a time as any. I have known for a while what I wanted to name a blog, so that was a start :)! The reason for naming my blog "With an Everlasting Love" is because one of my very favorite Scriptures has always been, "I have loved you with an everlasting love, I have drawn you with loving kindness." Jeremiah 31:3.

My ideas as of now of what I will post on this blog are a variety of things, such as, movie and book reviews, favorite Scriptures/devotions, articles for young woman to encourage them to live in purity and to be set apart for the Lord, and I guess anything else that comes to mind. I will not be updating on my day to day life so much, just mainly be encouraging people to live for the Lord.

Here's to a new blog! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to have found your blog, hniebel! I wanted to thank you for following my blog - I always appreciate new followers, and hope that you stop in often to share your comments. =)

    Best of luck with your new blog - I hope you enjoy it... I know I have. I'll look forward to reading your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete