Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bridesmaids Dress!


I am about to head out on this beautiful sunny blue sky day here in the Northwest to pick up my bridesmaids dress for a friends wedding that is coming up next month! So excited! It's going to be a great day!

My spring break just started on Friday and I am so looking forward to a week off of school. I have a whole lot planned for my school break, so hopefully I will accomplish many of the things I have set out to do. I have some planning/shopping to do for the wedding I will be in in Oklahoma on April 21st. I am getting so excited! It will be quite grand! My sisters will be flying out with me and we will be staying about a week in Oklahoma City area! It will be an awesome sisters trip and an amazing wedding I am sure! On my school break I also have several sewing projects I want to complete including a couple of summer dresses that I'm hoping to take on my trip. I have many other things planned as well, such as, organizing closets in the house and well I guess you would just call it spring cleaning :)! Absolutely love spring break!

Also, love the fact that Spring does seem to be officially starting here in Oregon, at least for today! We always have to enjoy lovely weather here in the Northwest while we can, because it never lasts for long. Unfortunately the forecast does have a lot of rain predicted :(.

Hope everyone out there in the blogging world is doing great and that you are enjoying the start of Spring!

2 comments: